Sunday, October 30, 2011























































Sunday Loves is back, sorry I had to take a little break from that, life got busy, but it's back!



First, I want to share my new coat! I've been eyeing this for awhile, and finally broke down and bought it. It's fleece, so it's super soft, but it's tailored, so it's not as bulky as a sweatshirt. The best of both worlds.



Next, yesterday, I finally got some picture of Zoe in the leaves! She also happened to be sporting her new hat. These pictures are for an upcoming project for Paper Issues.



And last, but not least, my new favorite show. The awkwardness is absolutely perfect. I love it. Zooey Deschanel is a wonderful actress (and musician) Plus, I like her name. :)



I'm excited for tonight, we're have some dear friends over for dinner. It's been way too long sine we've gotten both the families together. I'm making pot roast and mashed potatoes...mmm, I can smell it already!



Back tomorrow with a Halloween layout to share!



XOXO,

Holly & Co.

2 comments:

  1. Oh i love that coat, i love a belted coat and may have lots in different colours lol. enjoy your dinner it sounds delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, what an adorable photo of your Snowflake Princess!

    ReplyDelete