Friday, October 28, 2011

I love Fridays

For so many reasons, but mostly because I feel like I actually get things done on Fridays.

Why Friday and not Monday, I'm not sure.



After being in a creative slump for a few weeks, I'm finally over it! Yeah! Bring on the paper and glue!






Supplies : Studio Calico October Kit, Field Guide


































































I adore these pictures of Zoe, except for the fact that she looks like she's 6 instead of 3. She is growing up so fast, it's driving me crazy. The title is an inside family joke, intended to make my sisters smile, but it still applies. She is a pretty pretty princess.



I commented to Ryan that she is 50% tom boy + 50% girly girl, and not like a nice medium in-between, but in that she switches from wanting to play in the mud and collect rocks, to putting on a pretty dress and painting her nails, in a matter of minutes.



On another note, Pinterest has done it again, and delivered a hit recipe for me to share.

















































Red Velvet Woopie Pies with Cream Cheese Frosting



Yes, they are rich, but oh so good!

You can find the recipe HERE.



You can follow me on Pinterest HERE.



Have a fabulous weekend! Stay safe and warm!



XOXO,

Holly & Co

1 comment:

  1. those whoopies look delish! Great layout and so glad your mojo has returned!

    ReplyDelete